1.6.12

UN GIROCOLLO DI PIETRE VESTITO


Between running on my heels and daily dilemmas - why live without them? - the year 2011 was full of a lot of my first times.
The year that I started eating olives. The core, the long and intense flavor, detested them. I love them now.
The year of my first dress with the feathers, which did not include a costume party-means-.
The year I started to like pointy shoes. The bicolor Lady Jane and the latest transparent Louboutin with details fluo literally make me want to take them all day, even if granted in the office.
The first year of my parka signed Maison Scotch.
The year that I converted to cappuccino coffee with ginseng and a large head.
The year I started to eat croissants.
The year of my first cap with feathers and my first satchel bag signed Comme des Garcons.
The year I began to worship the studs. And the skulls. Everywhere.
The year that I permanently betrayed the cone to the cup.
The years of increasingly high heels and sandals ultra flat with three-dimensional applications. The year I fell in love with tridimensional applications and, with them, flashy necklaces.
Accolades and valuable. Stones, applications, ribbon. Better with fluo details. Now I love them. Empire taste, touch bohemian. From Barbie to the details of natural forms. I loved those Marni for H&M and can not resist those P.A.R.O.S.H.
Other tips for use? Ek Thongpraset, Ineke Otte, Aliens, Fiona Paxton, Marmèn.
And if they seem excessive, then you're correct.



Tra corse sui tacchi e dilemmi quotidiani – perché rinunciare a loro? - , il 2011 è stato l’anno di un sacco delle mie prime volte.
L’anno in cui ho cominciato a mangiare le olive. Il nocciolo, il sapore lungo e intenso, le detestavo. Le adoro.
L’anno del mio primo vestito con le piume, che non prevedesse una festa in maschera -si intende-
L’anno in cui ho ricominciato ad apprezzare le scarpe a punta. Le Lady Jane bicolore e le ultime Louboutin trasparenti con dettagli fluo mi fanno letteralmente desiderare di portarle tutto il giorno, anche in ufficio se concesso.
L’anno del mio primo parka firmato Maison Scotch.
L’anno in cui mi sono convertita al cappuccino con caffè al ginseng e molta schiuma.
L’anno in cui ho ricominciato a mangiare le brioches.
L’anno della mia prima cuffia con le piume e della mia prima satchel bag firmata Comme des Garcons.
L’anno in cui ho cominciato ad adorare le borchie. E i teschi. Ovunque.
L’anno in cui ho tradito definitivamente il cono per la coppetta.
L’anno dei tacchi sempre più alti e dei sandali ultra flat con applicazioni tridimensionali.
L’anno in cui mi sono innamorata delle applicazioni tridimensionali e, con esse, delle collane appariscenti.
Accollate e preziose. Pietre, applicazioni, nastri. Meglio se con i dettagli fluo. Ormai le adoro. Dal gusto impero, al tocco bohemien. Dai dettagli barbie alle forme naturali.
Ho adorato quelle di Marni per H&M e non resisto a quelle di P.A.R.O.S.H.
Altri consigli per l’uso? Ek Thongpraset, Ineke Otte, Alieni, Fiona Paxton, Marmèn.
E se vi sembrano eccessive, allora siete sulla strada giusta.


























(Credits - Tumblr: Our Ethereal Life, Vamos ao Brasil, Plai-n, Vida La Fashion)



Tip of the day: try to do what make you really happy tomorrow.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...