6.6.12

#3 BAFS LOVES: FENDI BAGUETTE



I've always adored her, ever since I watched Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw version running up and down Manhattan with her in the hands. Love at first sight. A love that grew episode after episode, where they were shown in their original  and eccentric versions. Fringed, beaded, fur, leather, metallic effect, patchwork. I must admit that I loved them all. All. And they were more particular, the more I liked. Although for me to have chosen the most classic versions, fabric, leather color, with logo tone on tone. 
So when I read that will be devoted an entire monograph, published Rizzoli New York, I could not remember that. And again, love it. 
To mark the publication Fendi Baguette was also repurposed six among the more than 1000 versions of the iconic bag since '97 has made ​​the fortune of the company. And to be honest, I can not choose between them. I don't love them all but close. 
The version in jeans with floral embroidery I'm not crazy, I give a 5, while the version patchwork, two-tone cream and black and classic revisited, 8 full. Which one I love most? Perhaps revisiting the classic fabric, on which are embroidered floral and geometric colored by vague romantic style. But not too much. A 7 to the remaining two, the versions in which the most valuable application of beads and three-dimensional elements dominates, with yellow and black. 
Given the choice I would want them all. The iconic pieces never become obsolete, right?


L’ho sempre adorata, sin da quando guardavo Sara Jessica Parker in versione Carrie Bradshaw correre su e giù per Manhattan con lei tra le mani. Subito amore. Un amore alimentato puntata dopo puntata, dove venivano mostrate le sue versioni più originali ed eccentriche. Con le frange, di perline vestita, di pelliccia, in pelle effetto metallico, patchwork. Devo ammettere che le ho amate tutte. Tutte. E più erano particolari, più mi piacevano. Nonostante per me abbia scelto la più classica delle versioni, in tessuto, color cuoio, con logo ton sur ton.
Così quando ho letto che le verrà dedicata un’intera monografia, edita Rizzoli New York, non ho potuto che ricordarla. E di nuovo amarla.
In occasione della pubblicazione Fendi Baguette sono state inoltre riproposte sei tra le oltre 1000 versioni dell’iconica borsa che dal ’97 ha fatto la fortuna dell’azienda. E se devo essere sincera, tra queste non so scegliere. Non le amo tutte ma quasi.
La versione in jeans con ricamo floreale non mi fa impazzire, le do un 5, mentre per la versione patchwork, bicolore panna e nera e la classica rivisitata, 8 pieno. Quale tra queste amo di più? Forse la rivisitazione della classica in tessuto, sulla quale troviamo ricami floreali e geometrici colorati, dal vago gusto romantico. Ma non troppo.
Un 7 alle restanti due, le versioni più preziose in cui l’applicazione di perline ed elementi tridimensionali domina, in giallo e nero.
Potendo scegliere le vorrei tutte. I pezzi iconici non tramontano mani no?


Tip of the day: if you can, buy one of it, too special. Glamorous and iconic.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...