1.8.11

Fall in love with ballerinas flats


I don't remember when my love for ballerinas flats start, I just know that soon, before realizing they were at my feet all day (college, work, leisure ..... always!). And I found myself compulsively buy, never had enough. So I would say that the ballerinas flats are me, are those that represent me .. or better, are one of the things that represent me. Electric blue, gold, pink, open toe, locks, leather, plastic, with stones or simple .... is love.
Are not enough and are never the same, my first pair of Miu Miu can't be the same as I found at Via Verdi, in my city. Even if they have the same color. And if I only have one pair of shoes ... my companions would be them. Even in the rain. Even in December. Not to mention all the ways to reinvent them, with lycra sock, lace, no socks or decorated one.

Ballerinas flats always under my jeans during the day, with the little black dress in the evening. My latest obsession about? Balenciaga, Celine, and Moschino by Kartell, has not yet won: fabulous.



Non ricordo quando è nato il mio amore per le ballerine, so solo che presto, prima che me ne accorgessi, erano ai miei piedi tutti i giorni ( università, lavoro, tempo libero.....sempre!). E mi sono ritrovata a comprarle compulsivamente, mai fossero abbastanza. Quindi direi che le ballerine sono me, sono quelle che mi rappresentano..o meglio, sono una delle cose che mi rappresentano. Blu elettrico, oro, fuxia, spuntate, chiuse, di pelle, di plastica, con le pietre o semplici....è amore.
Non sono mai abbastanza e non sono mai uguali, il mio primo paio di Miu Miu non può essere uguale a quello scovatoin via Verdi, nella mia città. Anche se hanno lo stesso colore.
E se dovessi avere solo un paio di scarpe...sarebbero loro le mia compagne.
Anche sotto la pioggia. Anche a dicembre.
Per non parlare di tutti i modi per reinventarle, con il calzino di lycra, di pizzo, a piede nudo o con i fantasmini decorati.

Ballerine sempre, sotto i jeans di giorno, con il tubino nero la sera.
Le mie ultime ossessioni in merito? Balenciaga, Celine e Kartell by Moschino, non ancora conquistate: favolose.


xoxo
b.


p.s I don't apologize enough for the terrible English grammar mistakes that I make in the future...so..be good to me :/
Soon news fot the banner ;P

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...