15.8.11

Waiting my seaside holyday, part 2



Finally came the day I left, tonight I leave for the sea. Croatia arrival! Finally! So here is primarily the contents of my bag, all that will be essential for the journey (by car) and that it certainly can not be found in roadside restaurants. :) Everything but my Canon, which certainly didn't leave home.
The conditions certainly didn't encourage the opportunity to have fun with things to take with me (one car, four people), but after long holidays abroad, the technique to get everything I want to take with me in a 'tiny living space', has been refined. :) And I'm proud!
Then some advance of my case, also because I will not be possible to publish until the end of the week. By then I will definitely make you a lot to see, so see you soon. :)



Finalmente è arrivato il giorno della mia partenza, stasera parto per il mare. Croazia arrivo! Finalmente!! Quindi ecco innanzitutto il contenuto della mia borsa, tutto ciò che sarà essenziale per il viaggio (in macchina) e che di certo in autogrill non posso trovare. :) Tutto tranne la mia Canon, che di certo non lascerò a casa.
Le condizioni non hanno favorito di certo la possibilità di sbizzarrirmi con l cose da portare con me (una macchina, quattro persone) ma dopo lunghe vacanze all'estero, la tecnica per far entrare tutto quello che voglio portare con me in un 'minuscolo spazio vitale', si è affinata. :) E ne vado fiera!
Direi che allora qualche anticipo sulla mia valigia ci vuole, anche perchè non mi sarà possibile pubblicare finchè non rientrerò alla fine della settimana. Per allora avrò sicuramente molto da farvi vedere, quindi a presto. :)




xoxo
b.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...