29.8.11

CS: CROATIA SUGGESTION: NIGHT DETAILS




Here last chapter of my too short august holiday. Some night's details.
I love lace and all similar materials, I love denim shirt. And I love lace and denim wearing together.
I love high-waisted, a love recently, but definitely passionate and unqualified.

These holidays have flown so fast that not even give me the sense that I was away from home. I am confident that the winter will be able to redeem itself.



Ecco qui l'ultimo capitolo delle mie troppo brevi vacanze d'agosto. Qualche dettaglio della sera.
Adoro il pizzo e tutti i materiali simili, adoro le camicie di jeans. E adoro pizzo e jeans abbinati insieme.
Adoro la vita alta, un amore recente, ma decisamente appassionato e senza riserve.

Queste vacanze sono volate così velocemente da non avermi neanche dato il senso di essermi allontanata da casa. Confido che l'inverno saprà riscattarsi.









 
(lace skirt:United Colours of Benetton - Denim shirt:Tezenis - top:Intimissimi - bracelet:Asos - watch:Flik Flak)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...