8.8.11

New In


Sorry for my absence of these last few days but my PC has decided to abandon me and no longer work, perhaps under the suspicion of its imminent replacement has decided to give me a lesson. Without my computer was undoubtedly hard, as someone said, without it I can't stand. So here I am these days anticipating my vacation to the sea, with the last shopping.  


Scusate l'assenza di questi giorni ma il mio pc ha deciso di abbandonarmi e di non funzionare più, forse nel sospetto del suo imminente rimpiazzo ha deciso di darmi una lezione. Senza computer è stata indubbiamente dura e, come qualcuno dice, io senza non so stare. Quindi eccomi qui, con molto da recuperare in questi giorni che anticipano le mie vacanze al mare. Ecco gli ultimi aquisti.

First shirt with polka dots by H&M, and then Tezenis denim shirt and flat sandals with silver beads by Colours of California.

Necklaces and rings by H&M.

Shorts by H&M.

Flat sandals by Marina Galanti and long dress by Laura D.

Lace coat by Laura D.


What do you think?
Che ne dite?


xoxo
b.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...