11.8.11

Waiting my seaside holyday, part 1


In preparing for my next vacation to the sea, I take advantage to insert some new bathing suits in my closet. After two days passed too quickly from my sister, who lives a little bit away from me, it was time to return home and what better way to end this wonderful mini-vacation than with a detour to the outlet-Intimissimi-Calzedonia Tezenis ? And then, after a stop along the way, here I am with what I brought home.
The time to look around this place was cheap (the store was closing), but I managed to find some pieces still cute, combined with some of the pieces that I have home with me. I love the bathing suits coordinated, but I love even more uncoordinated ones or those that seem the least in appearance.
So here's the quick shopping on a Wednesday afternoon in preparation for the holidays.


Preparandomi per le mie prossime vacanze al mare, ho aprofittato per inserire qualche costume da bagno nuovo nel mio armadio. Dopo due giorni passati troppo in fretta da mia sorella, che abita un pochino lontano da me, era giunto il momento di rientrare a casa e quale miglior modo di concludere questa bellissima mini vacanza se non con una capatina all'outlet Intimissimi-Calzedonia-Tezenis? E quindi, dopo una sosta lungo la strada, eccomi qui con quello che mi sono portata a casa.
Il tempo per curiosare in questo posto è stato poco ( il negozio stava chiudendo), ma sono riuscita a trovare comunque qualche pezzo carino, combinabile con alcuni dei pezzi che ho già a casa con me. Amo i costumi coordinati, ma amo ancora di più quelli scoordinati o quelli che almeno in apparenza lo sembrano.
E quindi ecco qui gli aquisti veloci di un mercoledì pomeriggio in preparazione alle vacanze.



What do you think?
Che ne dite?

xoxo
b.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...