26.8.11

A LITTLE TASTE FROM MARRIAGE OUTFIT


A little taste of the outfit to wear to the wedding next Saturday. Oh yes, my cousin got married and I'm deciding what to wear.
This dress has fascinated me from the first moment, when I saw it sifting through the online store H&M brand. And so I looked in all stores near me without success.....without success until this morning, when shopping around, look for a different reason from what to wear, I came across this umpteenth store company and I decided to enter, with little hope in my pocket really. But there it is waiting for me. Race in the dressing room and there it is wearing. Beautiful. I like it.
Imagine the disappointment I had not liked at all after wearing??

The rest, at the time ;)



Un piccolo assaggio dell'outfit che indosserò al matrimonio di sabato prossimo. Eh si, il mio cuginetto si sposa e io sto decidendo cosa indossare.
Questo abito mi ha affascinato sin dal primo momento, quando l'ho visto spulciando lo store online del brand H&M. E così l'ho cercato in tutti gli store vicini a me senza successo.....senza successo fino a stamattina, quando in giro per negozi, per un motivo diverso dal cercare cosa indossare, mi sono imbattuta nell'ennesimo store di questa azienda e ho deciso di entrare, con poche speranze in tasca in realtà. E invece eccolo li ad attendermi. Corsa in camerino ed eccolo indossato. Bello. Mi piace.
Immaginate la delusione se una volta indossato non mi fosse piaciuto per niente?
Il resto, a suo tempo  ;)




( dress:H&M - bracelet:CRAZY FROG - ring:ACCESORIZES )



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...