25.5.12

LOVE DETAILS #1




Always love the details and when I opened the facebook page of my blog, I decided to publish daily some details that fascinate me and hit me while jumping here and there in the web, during my research and reading. Images that strike me, that I find fascinating and yes, glamorous.
So here's the best of details. Complete album on be a fashion shark by b.
And why not, discuss and comment. 



Da sempre amo i dettagli e quando ho aperto la pagina facebook del mio blog, ho deciso di pubblicare giornalmente dettagli che mi appassionano e mi colpiscono, mentre saltando di qua e di la nel web, tra ricerca e lettura, appaiono sotto i miei occhi. Immagini che mi colpiscono, che trovo affascinanti e si, glamour. 
Quindi ecco qui il best of details. Per l'album completo visitate be a fashion shark by b.
E perché no, commentate e commentate. 

Have a great week end ;)

























Tip of the day: let your words are like a swollen river ;)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...