20.8.12

LOVE DETAILS #2



Always love the details and when I opened the facebook page of my blogI decided to publish daily some details that fascinate me and hit me while jumping here and there in the web, during my research and readingImages that strike methat I find fascinating and yes, glamorous.
So here's the best of details. Complete album on my fb page.
And why not, discuss and comment


Da sempre amo i dettagli e quando ho aperto la pagina facebook del mio blog, ho deciso di pubblicare giornalmente dettagli che mi appassionano e mi colpiscono. Immagini che mi colpiscono, che trovo affascinanti e si, glamour. 
Quindi ecco qui il best of details. Per l'album completo visitate la mia pagina facebook.
E perché no, commentate e commentate. 

Have a nice week ;)































Tip of the day: for chapter #1, look here.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...