14.12.11

DESIRES SIGNED BY VERSACE FOR H&M





I love the collaborations that H&M offers from a few years, because they have raised the quality of materials, the refinement of models and many times the whim, for those who otherwise couldn't, saying, ''I even have a piece signed by Versace.
To be honest the house isn't among my favorites, but when I read about this collaboration, the curiosity has been moved. Because if one side I doesn't go crazy for the big - and maybe for me too- sensual power that emanates from the models of its collections, on the other, the rock soul hits me.
And I think that some of the pieces designed for H&M have found the right balance between femininity, sensuality and rock.
So here's a small selection of pieces that fascinate me most in this collection.
What I fail to be?
And what is your wish?



Amo molto le collaborazioni che da qualche anno H&M propone, perché queste hanno alzato la qualità dei materiali, la ricercatezza dei modelli e molte volte lo sfizio, per chi altrimenti non potrebbe, di dire ''anche io ho un capo firmato Versace''.
Ad essere sincera la maison non è tra le mie favorite, ma quando ho letto di questa collaborazione, subito la curiosità si è mossa. Perché se da una parte non impazzisco per il grande - e forse per me troppo- potere sensuale emanato dai modelli delle sue collezioni, dall'altra, l'anima rock mi colpisce.
E credo che alcuni dei pezzi firmati per H&M abbiano trovato il giusto compromesso tra femminilità, sensualità e rock.
Quindi ecco qui una piccola selezione dei pezzi che più mi appassionano di questa collezione.
Cosa riuscirà ad essere mio?
E cosa volete sia vostro?

















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...