28.12.11

BROWN/WHISKY COMME des GARCONS: LOOK 1





Long cooking marathon that accompanied Christmas in my familyAfter Eve dinner and Christmas lunchChristmas dinner, and the center piece of the outfit who accompanied me in the afternoon was my new satchel bag signed Comme des Garcons.
Wonderful.
Structured. School touchWhiskey.
I love it.
With her I wore my new fur coat unexpectedly found in one OVS store, excellent value for money and above all very very hotOther pieces that I loved in this outfit are the Semicouture scarf (which I will devote a post soon because it is a truly unique piece), Benetton skinny jeans -and really skinny effect- and a fantastic ballerinas -maybe my favorite of the my collectionunearthed in a small shop of my cityhand-finished, soft.
The perfect touchSmall flat-studs on toe and heel.
I love them too.




Lunga la maratona culinaria che ha accompagnato il Natale nella mia famiglia. Dopo la Vigilia e il pranzo di Natale, anche la cena di Natale e pezzo centrale dell'outfit che mi ha accompagnata dal pomeriggio, è stata la mia nuova satchel bag firmata Comme des Garcons.
Meravigliosa.
Strutturata. Tocco school. Whisky.
La adoro.
Insieme a lei ho indossato la mia nuova fur coat trovata inaspettatamente presso uno store OVS, ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo e soprattutto molto molto calda. Altri pezzi che ho adorato di questo outfit sono la sciarpa di Semicouture (a cui dedicherò presto un post perché è un pezzo davvero unico), skinny jeans di Benetton -e skinny davvero, effetto leggins- e la fantastica ballerina -forse la mia preferita della mia collezione- scovata in un negozietto della mia città: finita a mano, morbidissima.
Il tocco perfetto? Piccole -piccolissime- borchie piatte su punta e tallone.
Adoro anche queste.

















( bag: COMME des GARCONS - shoes: E.S. - scarf: SEMICOUTURE - jeans:  UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON - mini dress: SESSùN - fur coat: OVS INDUSTRY - rings: H&M, ACCESSORIZE - earrings: ACCESSORIZE - bracelet: PIMKIE )






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...