2.9.11

LOVE DELFINA DELETTREZ JEWELS



Between a lot of things for the wedding, today I have checked my August wish-list ( but I'll show it to you in another post) and I have dawned and integrated it with some new obsessions the is entered in my mind.
Really not all, only which one are accessible.

So I have found some new pieces of the collection signed by Delfina Delettrez, some of which I have loved from quickly.
They aren't all accessible in the way of money, but are really special, a mix of rock and romantic that in perfect. So the shark-rock&barbie in myself fall in love with them. Probably my part more rock.
Sure some of these will be insert in my next wish-list , some of more accessible.
Meantime I show you my favorite pieces.




Tra un preparativo e l'altro per domani, oggi ho spuntato la mia wishlist di agosto (i cui sviluppi vi mostrerò in un'altro post) e ho cominciato ad aggiornarla ed integrarla con ogni nuova ossessione entrata nella mia mente. Beh, insomma, non proprio tutte, quelle accessibili. 

E' così che mi sono imbattuta in alcuni nuovi pezzi della collezione di Delfina Delettrez, pezzi che ovviamente ho amato subito.
Non sono propriamente tutti definibili accessibili, però li trovo davvero speciali, un mix di rock e romantico che funziona perfettamente. E quindi lo shark-rock&barbie che c'è in me si è innamorata. Forse più la parte rock.
Sicuramente qualche pezzo finirà nell'aggiornamento della prossima wishlist, qualcuno tra i più accessibili.
Nel frattempo vi mostro i miei pezzi preferiti.









                                      

What do you think?

Che ne pensate?







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...