4.7.12

LOVE DETAILS #2



As I already mentioned here, I always love the details and when I opened the facebook page of my blog, I decided to publish daily details that fascinate me and hit me while jumping here and there in the web, I find images from which inspiration. You know, the pictures are highly evocative and give the first inspiration. The same goes for me. I love photography, about fashion or otherwise, and I especially love those that portray details, are those who exercise more appealing to me, it hit me, I remember. It will be the ability to capture entire worlds in small things, will be the ability to incorporate into these nuances charm and power, but I love them.
Details make the difference right?
So here is my second selection of details (the first here). If you want to see the full publication or to stay updated on what the public every day, you can visit my facebook page or my pinterest profile.




Come vi avevo già detto qui, da sempre amo i dettagli e quando ho aperto la pagina facebook del mio blog, ho deciso di pubblicare giornalmente dettagli che mi appassionano e mi colpiscono, mentre saltando di qua e di la nel web, trovo immagini dalle quali trarre ispirazione. Si sa, le immagini sono altamente evocative e per prime danno ispirazione. Vale lo stesso per me. Amo molto la fotografia, di moda e non, e amo soprattutto quelle che ritraggono dettagli, sono quelle che esercitano un fascino maggiore su di me, che mi colpiscono, che ricordo. Sarà la capacità di cogliere nelle piccole cose interi mondi, sarà nella capacità di racchiudere in sfumature fascino e potere ma questi io li adoro.
I dettagli fanno la differenza no?
Quindi ecco qui la mia seconda selezione di dettagli (la prima la trovate qui). Se volete vedere la pubblicazione completa o rimanere aggiornate su ciò che pubblico quotidianamente, potete visitare la mia pagina facebook o il mio profilo pinterest.






























Tip of the day: in the afternoon other post about 7 classici per cominciare. Stay Turned! ;)

( Credits - Tumblr: Our Ethereal Lives, Vamos ao Brazil, NY with Love )



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...