25.11.11

A BIG LOVE CALLED ALEXA





Inspired by fantastic Alexa Chug, is produced by Mulberry since 2009 and, since I was thunderstruck, I follow passionate it in all its versions, season after season.
As not to be dazzled?
Here the four oversize versions (my favorite) which will be on sale soon, a small selection for people like me are passionate.

I keep looking at them but I can't choose.
And you?





Ispirata alla fantastica Alexa Chung, è prodotta da Mulberry ormai dal 2009 e, da quando mi ha folgorata, seguo appassionata tutte le versioni, stagione dopo stagione.
Come non poter rimanere abbagliata ancora?
Qui quattro delle versioni oversize (le mie preferite) che saranno presto in vendita, una piccola selezione per chi come me ne è appassionata.

Continuo a guardarle, e non so scegliere.
E voi?






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...